Looking Forward

Well, it seems this year went by way too fast and is ending on a sour note for me. I believe that means that things can only get better.

So what can I do to change these things that are wrong in my life? My weight, my income, my location? DO SOMETHING. Yes, that's what I said, I need to do something with my life. I believe I have found it to. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and into a more active role in my own life. It is way to easy to sit around and complain about how we do not have this or that. How we have too much weight or not enough time, as we sit on the couch watching hours of TV or play our computer games. I am not saying everyone does this, however me and my husband do.

I started this morning with a schedule that I am building to get me off the couch, out of the computer chair, and out of the house and into the life I want. I started by getting up at 6:30 this morning when I got out of bed. I grabbed the dog and took her for a walk. Then I fed the animals. Spent about 1 and 1/2 hours playing my game. Then I got up and did 4 of the chores that needed to be done around the house. I took the dog for another long walk. Then left the house and went to the mall in search of prospects for the business I want to get going.

I ended up at work an hour before I needed to be there. But I got out of the house. I brought with me some things I needed to read and do for my business. So tomorrow I will continue on. I am planning on making 2010 a huge financial and personal success year. It starts TODAY!

I am also reading Deepak Chopra's new book and a Joel Olstein book to get me motivated and moving.

“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.” Deepak Chopra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting

Addictions versus Choices