Day 2

Okay, so far not too bad. I went to the gym yesterday and got my membership. Hurray!!!! I also did something I feel is important for me, I spent the money to get a personal trainer for 16 sessions. That is 3 days a week for 5 weeks, starting next Tuesday. I hope it will lead to a more motivated start as I am paying for these sessions.
Overall I have been really keeping an eye on what I eat. I did have Wendy's yesterday after my workout, bad slip I know. However I ate a healthier dinner. I have not gone to the store for the smoothie stuff so I limited breakfast to 2 eggs. I have already drank about 25oz of water. I had about 1/4 cup of pistachios for a snack. I did have 2 cups of coffee, can't keep away from the stuff. I do hope to switch to green tee though as that is a fat burner.
I am not going to push myself too fast. That will only cause frustration and more cheating. I really wanted the frosty yesterday but did not buy it. Yea me.
This morning I got on my WII and did some yoga exercises for about 20 min. I am currently cleaning the house with this being a short break. I was bad and played Hatchlings (a game on Facebook) for about an hour earlier. Cutting back my time on the computer while increasing activity should go a long way to helping me regain a more healthy body.
Back to cleaning, then to the store before taking the kitties back to the vet this afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting

Addictions versus Choices