Interesting

As my first blog here I need to say I am not wholly comfortable with getting my thoughts and feelings out for everyone to share. So this will most likely on touch the surface.
I started this today after reading both my step-daughters blog and my daughter-in-laws blog. It was after reading both that I realized just how different every on perceives the world around them. There are people that look at adversity and pout and say why me, and others that face the challenge and say to themselves, this stinks just let me make it through.
I guess it depends for me what the situation is as to which way I go. It was not to long ago that I was told I am a doer. If it comes to getting things done I would rather do it and get it over with then not. I believe that is super true when it comes to work. Not so much at home. However, I am hoping to change that a bit.
Today is the first day of my goal to lose 25 pounds by September. As most of my family and friends know I have certain dietary issues. I am prone to small bowel obstructions. The works stop up at the smell of fresh fruits and vegetables. So traditional dieting is out. I can not fill up on those healthy diet supplements.
That leaves exercise. Yea a bad back and bad hip will make even that a challenge. So whats a girls to do? Here is my plan....

Wake up around 7a everyday, drink a full glass of water immediately after sitting up.
Get out of the house and walk for 1/2 mile or so. Thats for the first week hopefully more in future weeks until I am walking 3-5 miles a day.
Come back and make a smoothie with fresh fruits and veggies, using my super expensive blender that breaks down the fiber in the freshies.
A banana for a snack (I can eat these no problem, short fiber in them) or maybe applesauce.
I full lunch meat, and potatoes.
A snack...not sure what yet maybe yogurt.
Dinner will be soup.
Throughout the day I will attempt to drink 5 20oz bottles of water. And I will admit to drinking at least 2 cups of coffee a day, no milk but 2 tsp sugar.
One last snack 3 hours before bed...applesauce or a small treat.
I am off soon to try to join 24 hour fitness....So I will add in a work out at least once a day.

Now the hard part do not look if you feel sickened by fat women...I am adding my picture here so I can track my progress.


Scary

So I am also posting my measurements...now and goal

Bust 50" 40"
waist 43" 30"
Hips 50" 36"
Arms 15" 12"
Thighs 27" 17"

Not sure how realistic those future inches are.... but those are the short term goals.

I also am going to try to WII at least 3o min a day.....we will see what happens.

Comments

  1. Go for it, girl. I know that you can do it. Let me know if you need encouragement - that's what sisters are for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you can do this.
    Those inch measurements... might be a little slim in the close future, but down the road they can definitely be a possibility.

    Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addictions versus Choices