Life goes on

Yesterday was a decent day although my belly is acting up. Cramping and diarrhea seem to be my routine at the moment. And my fissure has reopened. So starting fresh there another 6 weeks of healing. So today I will be blogging and writing so I am able to get up and down if the 'urge' hits. I was up off and on most of last night. I never felt less like blogging.




My Journey continued:

Dinner on my birthday night was all the comfort food. I had a french slam with hot chocolate. No coffee for me because I wanted to sleep. It was good food but not outstanding.
When we got back to the room I called my daughter because we had been having an argument. I will not go into details, just that when I thought the conversation was going well she hung up the phone. What did I say? When I called back her husband answered and lets just say he made me pissed off so I hung up on him.
I was so tired and cranky and that is never a great time to try to resolve problems. I knew I needed to call her but I guess I should have limited my conversation to the bare minimum. Then again hindsight is always 20/20.
I woke up the next morning only feeling slightly refreshed. I had coffee and oatmeal in the room for breakfast. At 9:30a I called the roadside people to see what was happening. "I am sorry ma'am we have been unable to get a hold of a repair service yet. I shall cal you back in the next 10 min with details."
So I call customer service as recommended last night by the roadside people just to insure that reimbursement will be forth coming. "Ma'am, it will be 5 to ten days before you get reimbursed. Although it will be for $91.45. The price of the hotel as well as $40 for food." Wait 10 days? The girl last night said 3-5 days. "I am sorry you were misinformed last night. However I will attempt to insure it is expedited." It is out of my control for sure.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting

Addictions versus Choices

Trip to Spain: The journey there