Paranormal

I was reading my daughter-in-laws blog today and just had to put down my own experiences. I try to read her blog about every 3 or 4 days. It helps me be closer to my grand children. I actually find most of her posts funny or just plain real. Even learn a few things that I did not get from my son, like Parker having some breathing issues.
Well today I read her post from about three or four days ago about Holden and a guy in his room. Boy can I relate to that.
I think Thomas has heard these stories before. These are my real experiences.

The earliest memory I have of seeing something others could not was when I was about 4 or 5. Probably closer to 5 since I was in school at the time. I went to stay with a friend over night, it was my first overnight ever. She lived in a very large old house near our swimming pool. It had a Hedge maze in the back yard. We had fun hiding from each other in that maze.
That night I slept on pillows and blankets on the floor between her bed and a wall. There was a picture hanging on an jutting part of the wall down at our feet. Something woke me up in the middle of the night and there was a boy there. He was wearing clothes like I had not seen before. When I started talking to him he was surprised. We talked until I fell asleep about family. How big was mine? How big his was. That type of thing. He never scared me and I never really thought it was strange.
I look back and wonder why did I not think it was strange. I believe because it was not my first time. I had probably been seeing them for most of my 5 years. He looked so normal just wearing weird clothes.
The next morning I mentioned it to the family and the thought I was crazy. He appeared in the door and told me that they could not see him. When I pointed him out to the family no one could see him. They called my mom and I never was allowed there again.
Many, Many times until I was about 16 I saw ghosts, spirits, whatever names you want to attached to the essences that do not move to whatever is next. I would talk to them and sometimes something I would say would make them nod their head and go away. Sometimes they came back to me time after time. Never mad or angry just wanting to talk.
When I was 16 I had an experience that caused me to "wall off" whatever was letting me see them. I can feel things if they are strong, now and then. But I can no longer talk to them, help them move on. I miss that crazy connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting

Addictions versus Choices